Artist Uplift Agreement
Whereas Audio Media Forces, herein called AMF, presents the Community Uplift CD ROM with the Two Rivers Festival September 1 and 2, 2001 and:
Whereas, ____________________________ is a musical artist or band, herein called the Act, and desires to be at the event and placed on the CD-ROM it is hereby agreed:
1. The Act shall perform at no cost at the event. If they perform in their assigned time slot and follow the directive in Paragraph 5 of this agreement, the Act will be given 6 hours of recording time in the AMF studio.
2. AMF shall provide staging, lighting and sound amplification.
3. The Act shall submit a video of no more than 60 seconds in length for the CD-ROM.
4. The Act shall perform on ______________________at ______________ for at least 45 minutes and no longer than 60 minutes.
5. The Act shall not utter, speak, sing, shout or in any way represent an act or word that may be considered obscene or offensive to the general public while performing.
6. AMF shall provide construction, design and technical expertise to produce the CD-ROM content.
Agreed to this ____________ day of ___________, 2001
For the Act ______________________________________________
For Audio Media Forces ___________________________________________________